Brewing the Perfect Cup of Coffee
We recommend the French Press brewing method...
The first steps are the same no matter what method you use:
• Grind Fresh Roasted Beans to Medium or Coarse
• Measure 1 Heaping Tablespoon per 6oz Cup
For French Press:
• Heat Filtered Water to 198-205 degrees °F
• Pour Over Grounds
• Let Steep For 4-6 Minutes
• Skim Off or Stir In Any Floating Grounds
• Insert Plunger and Push Down Gently
• Pour Into a Thermal Coffee Carafe or Cup and Enjoy!
Experiment until you find a recipe that satisfies you. Try adjusting one variable at a time and see what works the best.
Use a hand ceramic burr grinder for consistency. Pour from the French Press into a cup or carafe using a Cone and Filter.
100% Certified Organic, Fair Trade, Kosher Coffee
12 oz Whole Bean Artisan Roasted & Vacuum Packed Fresh to Order
Gourmet Blend of Latin and African Arabicas